Friday, February 14, 2014

PEZ Tee Shirt Quilt for Pezific Charity Auction

Hello into the void, I say void because I have only gotten one comment in 6 months and I can only assume I am speaking into the great void that is the internet when there is no interaction.  But I persist anway.

Below is a quilt I made from PEZific tee shirts.  I made if for the charity auction at the convention of 2014.  I like it, How about you?

This is the front all sewn together ready to quilt

This is the back ready to go.  Notice the Ronald McDonald tee, I made the back more snazzy than usual to showcase the charity, but the front of the quilt is the real star of the quilt.  

 ALL FINISHED AND IN THE MAIL.  I WILL MISS MY NEW QUILT.



Let me know what you think.  But remember what your Momma told you, if you can't say something nice, don's say anything at all.  

SHERRILL

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the flying geese border. It's a snazzy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how you could give that up! The thin fabric rectangles remind me of PEZ dispensers!

    ReplyDelete