Friday, July 12, 2013

Clashy Bright Mosaic Contest

I found this mosaic contest over at the blog Stitched in Color:

Pick 12 fabrics from Marmalade Fabrics and make a mosaic -- this is so much fun.  Below are my two submissions.  I made a lot more, but I these are the two i like the best.  






I don't have any explanation for these choices except that I like the way they look together.  When I was putting them together, I was thinking of whether I could use them all in combination to make a quilt.  I think so for both combinations.  I like wild and bold -- not so much nuance, more like a bull in a china shop rather than something more subtle.  And besides, the title has the word "clash' in it doesn't it.  


Here's hoping I get it right when I submit it -- I am finding that despite my long history with computers, this blogging thing requires me to learn even more and I am doing lots of things for the first time.  Crossed fingers.  

Be seeing You,  Sherrill 

No comments:

Post a Comment