Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today is PIM Day

A PIM is a Project In My Mind. 

Its not a WIP -- work in progress -- because I have not gotten that far.  Its a PIM because I am still mulling it over and thinking of fabrics and format.

This is what I did over the weekend when I wasn't doing party weekend type things.




I made iron on appliques over the weekend.  I have an unformed project in mind for these.  I wanted to see what they looked like, so I put them out and took a picture.  I just know one thing from this exercise, I will not be using them on a white background, its too bland.  The fabric underneath is a piece of wide quilt back material.  I still have lot of thought to go on this project.  But, now I think of it, I know one other thing also, I am going to make more of these appliques before I decide how to use them. 

Sherrill 

No comments:

Post a Comment